We really appreciate the time we've received from volunteers. There's a lot involved in setting up and running a co-operative. The rewards are huge. Not just for interpreters and Deaf people on Merseyside, but for the whole community.
If you are a passionate individual with any time to spare, even an hour a week, we'd love to hear from you. Can you gift your time to do any of the following:
- Digging around, doing market research and getting intel to help us to grow quicker
- Being an admin whizz: creating and proofreading documents, organising
- Fancy some comms work? Writing, blogging, interviewing, video-editing - any or all of these
- Researching key contacts for some exciting upcoming work
- Being a techy: help test our systems; we're growing quick and need you to spot where we can improve
Email us to find out more!Email the Signalise team
Stay in touch
We can send you updates on our work and sneak previews of what we are doing.
Become a member
If you are a Deaf person or interpreter, in Merseyside, and not yet a member, please send an email to email@example.com.
We will be in touch with our membership form and details of how to join the FaceBook consultation group.
Be social with us
We are starting small for health bookings on Merseyside where innovation is needed and we can make a difference.
If you live outside this area, you can still help by sharing our message, keeping in touch by signing up for updates and following us on social media.